How do I contact the attorney general of Arizona?
- Phoenix Office. 2005 N Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85004-2926. (602) 542-5025. Fax (602) 542-4085. …
- Tucson Office. 400 West Congress. South Building, Suite 315. Tucson, AZ 85701-1367. …
- Prescott Office. 1000 Ainsworth Dr. Suite A-210. Prescott, AZ 86305-1610. …
- Attorney General Information. AGInfo@azag.gov. (602) 542-5025.
Who is the AZ state attorney general?
Current officeholder. The current attorney general is Republican Mark Brnovich. Brnovich was sworn into office on January 5, 2015, for a four-year term.
How do I file a complaint with the Arizona Attorney General?
For consumer inquiries, or to request a complaint form, call (602) 542-5763 (Phoenix), (520) 628-6648 (Tucson), or toll-free outside of metro Phoenix, (800) 352-8431.
What does an attorney general do?
Attorneys general are the top legal officers of their state or territory. They advise and represent their legislature and state agencies and act as the “People’s Lawyer” for the citizens.
Does Arizona have a district attorney?
Welcome to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Arizona.
Who is the assistant attorney general of Arizona?
|Joseph Kanefield (602) 542-8080||Chief Deputy | Chief of Staff|
|Rick Medina (602) 542-4345||Special Programs | Tribal Liaison|
|Edith Lefevre (602) 542-7922||Legislative Liaison|
|Daniel Stefanski (602) 542-7080||Strategic Communications Coordinator|
|Ryan Anderson (602) 542-8302||Public Programs Coordinator|
Does Arizona have a Secretary of State?
The secretary of state of Arizona is an elected position in the U.S. state of Arizona. Since Arizona does not have a lieutenant governor, the Secretary stands first in the line of succession to the governorship. … The current secretary is Democrat Katie Hobbs.
Who is the district attorney in Arizona?
District of Arizona
Gary M. Restaino was nominated by President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
Is false advertising illegal in Arizona?
Arizona deceptive trade practices law bans false advertising, making it a misdemeanor charge and empowering the state Attorney General to file suit against the offending party. Note that there is no statutory language that indicates a consumer or private party may bring an action.
What is the capital of Arizona?
Headed by the Attorney General of Arizona, the Arizona Attorney General’s Office is the largest law office in the state, with approximately 400 attorneys and 1,000 employees.
Arizona Attorney General.
|Attorney General of Arizona|
What are the duties of the Arizona attorney general?
The Attorney General’s Office represents and provides legal advice to most State agencies; enforces consumer protection and civil rights laws; and prosecutes criminals charged with complex financial crimes and certain conspiracies involving illegal drugs.
How do I file a complaint against Arizona?
File a Complaint
- Internal Affairs Unit. Arizona Department of Public Safety. P.O. Box 6638. …
- Duty Office. 602-223-2212. Available 24 hours a day, year round.
- Area Supervisor. Call 602-223-2000 and request to speak to a supervisor in the area of the incident. This service is also available 24 hours a day, year round.
How do I file a legal complaint against a company?
Steps To Create Investor/Serious Complaint
- 1) Download the latest version of the Form from MCA Portal using below link:
- 2) Unzip the content of the zip file. …
- 3) Fill the form as per the guidelines and provide all the mandatory data. …
- 4) Login to MCA21 portal using your registered user login.
How do I sue someone in Arizona?
- The plaintiff files a document (complaint) with the clerk of the court stating the reasons why the plaintiff is suing the defendant, and what action the plaintiff wants the court to take.
- A copy of the complaint and a summons are delivered to (served on) the defendant.
What power does the US Attorney General have?
The Attorney General of the United States – appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate – heads the DOJ with its more than 100,000 attorneys, special agents, and other staff. It represents the United States in federal criminal and civil litigation, and provides legal advice to the President and Cabinet.
What is Attorney General of a state?
In layman terms, Chief Justice is a Judge and Attorney General is a Lawyer, both have distinct roles to play. The Attorney General of India is the highest law officer of the country and he/she is the chief legal advisor to the GoI. He is responsible to assist the government in all its legal matters.